QA Managers for Technical Communications Projects
nSight QA Managers Ensure the Standards You Want
Before you launch a new software application, shopping cart, or Web site, ensure that every part of it is functioning the way it should through quality assurance (QA) testing.
nSight offers QA managers that follow precision protocols for testing and checking every possible function of your application. Whether working together as part of a project team, or acting as the last fail-safe stop before you launch, nSight’s QA managers ensure your application is fully tested and ready for public use.
nSight’s unique service structure allows us to include QA managers as part of the team for a turn-key project, or offer you help on a consulting or temporary project basis. Our experience includes QA for:
- Online help, user guides, FAQs, and wikis
- Web sites and online applications or shopping carts
- Software and embedded applications
- Product tutorials and interactive guides
- Installation guides and CD-ROMs
QA Managers—the Way You Need Them
nSight’s flexible service delivery model allows us to match our resources to your needs and budget.
- QA Managers for Fixed-Bid Projects – Do you have a technical communications or documentation project you want to outsource? Based on your scope, we can assemble a complete team from nSight’s core staff—including QA managers—and manage every detail to ensure its success.
- Contract QA Managers for Temporary Assignments – Need a QA manager to work on-site or remotely for a limited number of hours, days, or weeks? Our staffing specialists can match your requirements to one of our pre-screened and available QA managers.
- QA Managers for Direct Hire – Looking for a full-time QA manager to join your staff? Our recruiters are continuously interviewing and qualifying QA managers with technical communications experience and can bring your search to a successful end.
- QA Managers for Consultation – Not sure how to tackle an important project with available resources and existing tools and processes? nSight has experienced QA managers on staff that you can hire by the hour for expert advice.
Contact nSight for Immediate Assistance
Whether you need QA advice or a QA manager to ensure your technical communications project meets your quality assurance standards, contact an nSight Documentation Specialist at 781-273-6300 for assistance, or complete our service inquiry form below.